Monday, September 14, 2009

Jogging

I went to jogging this evening.I jogged around Sharada Area..The playground area...And the End Point...These places bring me back some past memories.
The sharada area was the place i used to have a stroll with kelvin when we were together...The playground remind me where qiu shi n jaap knew each other...and the end point is the place where me and yi-ting went early in the morning to see the sunrise,when we were in 1st year.Kelvin n me wanted to watch the sun rise too last time.But i was prohibited from going out by the guard,Kelvin waited me outside the hostel till 6am.In the end,the sun rose before we reached the end point.
Manipal is not a very fun place to stay for many people.Even me feeling very bore to pass my holiday here.But I have many sweet memories here.Friends around me makes Manipal a great places to cherish.
I miss my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment