Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fever

OMG,having fever before the forensic exam (which is the last theory paper). No wonder i feel warm the whole day. I thought just because of hot weather and i drink not enough water. i started to realised it when i suddenly feel severe headache and nausea. Feeling it is abnormal, so asked qiu shi to feel my forehead. And she said: you are having fever.
When i heard it, immediately i wanna go to bathe but qiu shi not allowed me to take bath.She said it will only worsen the fever... so i end up by eating paracetamol and lying on the bed to rest.
Feeling better now.... no more nausea and headache so creating the post here. Anyway, after the post, i have to study for forensic exam. I'm not yet finished studying...Argh.... there are so many poison to remember....
Well, wish me recover soon...no more fever when i wake up tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment