Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New blog

A new blog...
A new beginning...
I used to blogging in friendster. And usually i used Chinese to type.But since i was in Manipal,i seldom blog.Most of the time, when i want to talk,i will find someone to talk to.And most of the time, my roommate,qiu shi is the one to listen and answer,even a very non sense question...
I set up this blog because after 2 months, my roommate is going back to Malaysia... and i find no one to listen to.The most important thing is this blog will help me to release stress , express my thought,through a healthier way...(so before that i release them with a not healthy way???)erm.. not really...the way are for instances:sleeping,lying on the bed without doing anything,and sometimes crying.
Well, i cried a lot these few weeks...especially when i woke up in the midnight.Crying for something that has passed...crying for something that won't be back....
Friends , are the one that help me lots.Gave me encouragements,gave me advices,gave me strength.Although it's really hard for me....Finally, a friend's message helped me find a way to live on: be a no-feeling robot...which i used to be during my secondary school time.
OK, i think it may sound funny or sad for most of the people. But this is the way that help me to stand up...

No comments:

Post a Comment