Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sandwish

Finally finished theory paper lo... Anyway, still got 3 more practicals to go...Can't wait the exam to over. I'm so exhausted.Wanna take a good rest after the exam.Ok, i think i only can rest for one day because our 4th block is very short.Only 4 weeks,strictly speaking 3 weeks lectures 1 week exam. After that, 3 weeks study break, then university exam.Time passing so fast, 2nd year university exam is around the corner....sigh...
Tonight i have sandwishes as my dinner.I went to buy bread at manipal bakery, then went walk around and stop at sharada fruit and veg stall to buy cucumber and tomatoes.Making sandwishes on my own.Remind me of him. I still remember sometimes we had sandwishes as dinner on Thursdays. We take turns to make the sandwiches. He always made egg sandwiches wheres i made the veg one because I'm lazy to cook eggs.Even after we broke up, he made sandwishes for me one day when he heard i had no appetite.Well, i will think of him whenever i eat sandwish...it's part of our sweet moments.
Well, I'm going to cry again.Ok, ard cried. Don't know why, every time i think of him, i will unconsciously cry.I don't know i cry for what...So stupid me....

No comments:

Post a Comment