Friday, May 29, 2009

Thyroid hormone follow up

Yeah...tomorrow is the last practical paper lo...the previous microbiology and pharmacology paper i did them not very well.Especially Microbiology...Anyway they all passed already.
After the practical exam, i have to go to hospital. To follow up my thyroid hormone problem.Aiya, i din finished the propranolol prescribed,i had stopped taking them half month ago. I become a non compliant patient.Eh, can't blame me. The propranolol seem not effective to me, i still feel dizzy after taking them,got nightmare some more.You know what was i dreamt of?I dreamt of ghost and coffin beside my bed, soooo scary!!!
Tomorrow i got to go hospital alone because qiu shi has to go slump area for the huluran kasih thing.Ok, i hate to go to hospital...waiting for so long to get the consultation from the doctor.So irony, my future workplace is hospital,so i can't really hate this place.And in the future, I'm the one that other peoples waiting for.
Wish that there is no problem with my thyroid hormone and i no need to take any medicine anymore.Wish me healthy always.^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment